Architecture & Construction
NEXT CLASS BEGINS August 16, 2022
Enter a career in the architecture & construction field!
The Electricity Program at McFatter focuses on training in electricity for residential, commercial and industrial systems. The students will be instructed on conduit bending techniques, blueprint reading, fire alarm installation, journeyman preparation, and interpreting national and local electrical codes. Also, the students will master the understanding of all aspects of the electricity industry’s planning, management, finance, and production skills, with underlying principles of technology, labor issues, community issues and health, safety and environmental considerations.
|Electrician Helper||300 hours|
|Residential Electrician||450 hours|
|Commercial Electrician||450 hours|
|FL Resident Tuition||$3,360.00|
|Out of State Tuition||$13,440.00|
|Registration, Activity, Lab, Test, Insurance, and Trust Fees||$495.00|
|Industry Certification & State Credential Exam Costs||$26.00|
|FL Resident Total||$4,021.00|
|Out of State Total||$14,101.00|
Fees are based on the number of class days according to the Broward County Public Schools’ calendar. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Schedule the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or provide official documentation for a TABE Exemption.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor for TABE results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Please be advised that registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
- ABCI Apprenticeship Program
- Electrician Apprentice
For information about national and program accreditation, please contact the institution.
1200 Hours / 12 Months
Days & Times:
Traditional – Full-time days:
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 1:45 pm
Enroll in our Electricity program today.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Admissions at (754) 321-5700.