NEXT CLASS BEGINS January 17, 2023
Enter a career in the accounting and business field!
The Accounting Operations program will provide you with training in accounting principles, methods of recording and analyzing business transactions, and preparing financial documents in order to enter a career in the accounting and business field.
Students will be introduced to accounting software programs, which includes the preparation, presentation and analysis of financial reports. Accounting skills are taught manually and digitally.
|Course Number||Course Title||Length|
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150 hours|
|ACO0040||Accounting Clerk||300 hours|
|ACO0041||Accounting Associate||300 hours|
|ACO0042||Accounting Assistant||150 hours|
|FL Resident Tuition||$2,520|
|Out of State Tuition||$10,080|
|Books and Supplies||$168|
|FL Resident Total||$2,938|
|Out of State Total||$10,498|
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Please visit studentaid.gov to apply.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Bundle Certification (3 of 5)
- QuickBooks Certified User
- Accounting Clerk
- Payroll Specialist
- Administrative Service Specialist
- Office Support Specialist
Graduates may be awarded credits towards an Associate of Science Degree or Associate of Applied Science Degree at select Florida state colleges. Please click here for additional details.
- Schedule a basic skills assessment ($15) or provide official documentation of a basic skills exemption to your program counselor/advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor/advisor for basic skills assessment results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Program registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
900 hours/approx. 9 months
August, January and June
*Students enrolled in distance and/or hybrid programs must have daily access to a computer with internet and a valid email address that they check daily. Additionally, students must have all necessary hardware and software components required by their program.
Days & Times:
Traditional – (In Person)
- Monday – Thursday
5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- 14 hours per week