COMPLETE IN 10 MONTHS
Web Development includes designing, coding, and publishing websites that can work in mobile, tablet, and desktop formats.Students will use cutting edge tools: XHTML, CSS, JAVA Script, PHP, WordPress, CMS, and SEO. Students will create websites that are engaging and acquire skills to gain entry-level employment as a:
- Web Designer
- Keyboarding and business skills
- Computer and business skills
- Computing for college and careers
- Introduction to information technology
- Foundations of web design
- Web scripting fundamentals
- Media integration essentials
- E-Commerce & marketing essentials
- Interactivity essentials
- User interface design
|Program Number||Program Title||Program Length|
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150 Hours|
|Web Design Foundations
Web Interface Design
Web Media Integration
- Take the Tests of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Ms. Mary Barone at (754) 321-5840.
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 9.0 in Reading, 9.0 in Math, 9.0 in Language on the “Difficult” level.
- Complete the FAFSA application online, if needed, and meet with a Financial Aid Advisor.
- Register for the Web Development course.
Total Program Length: 1050 Hours/Hybrid
Students enrolled in distant and/or hybrid courses should have daily access to a computer with internet and must have a valid e-mail address that they check daily. Additionally, students should have all necessary hardware and software components required by their technology program or adult education course.
Classroom (Face to Face) Time – 8:00am – 12:00pm AND Online.
Industry Certifications Available:
Students will be prepared to take an approved state and/or nationally recognized industry certification or licensure exam in their field of study.
Ms. Mary Barone, Counselor for Web Development
Approximate Total Program Cost – Tuition and Fees*
Florida Resident: $3344.00
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Florida residents must bring two types of identification as proof of residency.
Click Here to download a PDF brochure for complete information including costs.