Game Simulation/Animation Programmer
COMPLETE IN 6 MONTHS – NEXT CLASS BEGINS AUGUST 21, 2017 (ONLINE)
Students will learn programming fundamentals, game design, set design, animation, and game engine development, as well as how to make game simulations that are dynamic using FLASH CSS, JAVA Script, and Unity 3D. Students will be prepared to join the game industry in varied roles as:
- Game Programmer
- Game Designer
- Software Developer
- Game Simulation Creation & Studies
- Management & Industry
- Job readiness & Career Development
- Analysis, Design, & Project
- Design essentials & documentation
- Game Strategy
- Rules of Play
- Game Development tools
- Music, Sound, Art, & Animation
- Environmental Design
- Event Modeling in Game Design
- Interface Design
|OCP||Course Number||Course Title||Course Length|
|A||DIG0070||Game/Simulation Designer||300 Hours|
|B||DIG0075||Game/Simulation Programmer||150 Hours|
|C||DIG0076||Game/Simulation Software Developer||150 Hours|
- Take the Test of Adult Basic Skills (TABE) and attend orientation.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with Ms. Mary Barone at (754) 321-5840.
- Enroll in ABE/AAAE remedial classes, if necessary.
- Have acceptable scores on the TABE: 10.0 in Reading, 10.0 in Math, 10.0 in Language on the Difficult level.
- Register for the Game Simulation/Animation Programmer Course
Total Program Length: 600 Hours/Online
Distance Education – 100% Online
Industry Certifications Available:
Students will be prepared to take an approved state and/or nationally recognized industry certification or licensure exam in their field of study.
Ms. Mary Barone, Counselor for Game Simulation/Animation Programmer
Approximate Total Program Cost – Tuition and Fees:*
Florida Resident – $2002.00* (Financial aid is available for those who quality)
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Florida residents must bring two types of identification as proof of residency.