NEXT CLASS BEGINS August 21, 2017
Game Animation/Simulation/Programming students will learn programming fundamentals, game design, set design, animation, and game engine development, as well as how to make games and simulations that are dynamic using FASHCS5, Game Maker and Unity 3D. The student will be prepared to join the game industry in varied roles as a game programmer, game designer and software developer.
|DIG0070||Game/Simulation Designer||300 Hours|
|DIG0075||Game/Simulation Programmer||150 Hours|
|DIG0076||Game/Simulation Software Developer||150 Hours|
- Schedule the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or provide official documentation for a TABE Exemption.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor for TABE results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Please be advised that registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
Program Hours and Schedule:
600 Hours/6 Months/Distance
Industry Certifications and Licensure:
- Adobe Certified Associate (Flash/Animate)
- Game Simulation Programmer
- Software Engineer
- Game Simulation Project Coordinator
For information about national program accreditation, please contact the institution.
|Florida Resident Tuition/Registration Fees||$1,910.00|
|Out of State Tuition/Registration Fees||$6,950.00|
|Industry Certification & Licensure Exam||$97.00|
|Total Program Cost (Florida Resident)||$2,203.00|
|Total Program Cost (Out of State)||$7,243.00|
Fees are based on the number of class days according to the Broward County Public Schools’ calendar. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
Counselor for Game Animation/Simulation/Programming