Tests of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Preparation Course:
In order to help students prepare for a passing score on the ATI TEAS®, which is required for admission to the Practical Nursing (PN) program, a comprehensive preparatory course is offered. This course will focus on Reading, Math, Science, and English concepts and skills.
Enroll for the TEAS Preparation classes by doing the following:
- While the physical campus is closed, please email Ms. Rachel Victor at Rachel.Victor@browardschools.com for online enrollment information.
- Once our physical campus has re-opened, students will …
- Pass the Advanced Level TABE tests with an 11.0 or higher in reading, math, and language or present your degree (copy) or official transcripts (sealed) from a regionally accredited U.S. institution by appointment.
- Call (754) 321-5753 for an appointment with your guidance counselor, Ms. Rachel Victor.
- Bring a picture ID, 2 proofs of Florida residency, and a $50 ($30 tuition + $20 annual student activity fee).
The TEAS Preparation class schedule is as follows (as of March 2020 online is the only available option):
|Monday – Friday||(5 days per week)||8:30 am – 11:30 am||Room 601|
|Monday – Friday||(5 days per week)||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Room 602|
|Monday – Thursday||(4 nights per week)||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Room 602|
|Saturday||(1 day per week)||8:00 am – 12:00 pm||Room 602|
|Online||(12 hours per week)||Anytime||Off Campus|
Please call (754) 321-5753 or email Rachel.Victor@browardschools.com for space availability in the TEAS Preparation Course.
Register for the TEAS exam by doing the following:
- To register for online testing (while our physical campus is closed), contact Rachel.Victor@browardschools.com She will explain the online testing process and how to pay for the test. Be sure to contact her at least five days prior to the date you want to take your TEAS test.
- Once our physical campus has reopened, students will…
- after successfully passing the TABE, obtain a TEAS Permission slip from the guidance counselor by appointment at least a week ahead of the testing date
- sign-up or pay at Registration with the completed slip at least two days ahead of the testing date
- be prepared to provide a picture ID and a non-refundable $68 fee. (Price is subject to increase)
2020 ATI TEAS online testing dates:
When on campus testing resumes, please arrive to campus 30 minutes early with picture ID, receipts, and your ATI username and password. Late arrivals will not be admitted. There are no refunds.
TEAS scores are available the same testing day via www.atitesting.com.
*** After testing, please print your results and call (754) 321-5814 or (754) 321-5753 for an appointment for TEAS retesting or a Practical Nursing Orientation. While the physical campus is closed, please email your results to Rachel.Victor@browardschools.com
Program Documents:ATI TEAS Study Guide