Tests of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Preparation Course:
In order to help students prepare for a passing score on the ATI TEAS®, which is required for admission to the Practical Nursing (PN) program, a comprehensive preparatory course is offered. This course will focus on Reading, Math, Science, and English concepts and skills.
Enroll for the TEAS Preparation classes by doing the following:
- Pass the Advanced Level TABE tests with an 11.0 or higher in reading, math, and language or present your degree (copy) or official transcripts (sealed) from a regionally accredited U.S. institution by appointment.
- Call (754) 321-5753 for an appointment with your guidance counselor, Ms. Rachel Victor.
- Bring a picture ID, 2 proofs of Florida residency, and a $50 ($30 tuition + $20 annual student activity fee).
The TEAS Preparation class schedule is as follows:
|Monday – Friday||(5 days per week)||8:30 am – 11:30 am||Room 601|
|Monday – Friday||(5 days per week)||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Room 602|
|Monday – Thursday||(4 nights per week)||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Room 602|
|Saturday||(1 day per week)||8:00 am – 12:00 pm||Room 602|
|Online||(12 hours per week)||Anytime||Off Campus|
Please call (754) 321-5753 for space availability in the TEAS Preparation Course.
Register for the TEAS exam by doing the following:
- After successfully passing the TABE, please obtain a TEAS Permission slip from the guidance counselor by appointment at least a week ahead of the testing date.
- Sign-up or pay at Registration with the completed slip at least two days ahead of the testing date.
- Bring a picture ID and a non-refundable $68 fee. (Price is subject to increase)
2019 TEAS testing dates:
|January 2019||9||23||10:00 am|
|February 2019||6||13||27||10:00 am|
|March 2019||13||10:00 am|
|April 2019||10||24||10:00 am|
|May 2019||8||15||22||10:00 am|
|June 2019||12||26||10:00 am|
Please arrive 30 minutes early with picture ID, receipts, and your ATI username and password. Late arrivals will not be admitted. There are no refunds.
TEAS scores are available the same testing day via www.atitesting.com.
*** After testing, please print your results and call (754) 321-5814 or (754) 321-5753 for an appointment for TEAS retesting or a Practical Nursing Orientation.