Tests of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) Preparation Course:
In order to help students prepare for a passing score on the ATI TEAS®, which is required for admission to the Practical Nursing (PN) program, a comprehensive preparatory course is offered. This course will focus on Reading, Math, Science, and English concepts and skills. This is a self-paced course with multiple live remote classes throughout the week, combined with online resources. The average time to complete the full preparation class is six to eight weeks spending 12 hours / week, but varies by the individual.
Enroll for the TEAS® Preparation classes by doing the following:
- Please contact Ms. Rachel Victor at [email protected] or 754.321.5753 for enrollment information.
- Students will need to …
- Pass the Advanced Level TABE tests with an 11.0 or higher in reading, math, and language or present your degree (copy) or official transcripts (sealed) from a regionally accredited U.S. institution by appointment.
- Call (754) 321-5753 for an appointment with your guidance counselor, Ms. Rachel Victor.
- Bring a picture ID, 2 proofs of Florida residency, and a $50 ($30 tuition + $20 annual student activity fee).
The TEAS Preparation class schedule and costs:
Online only at this time for 12 hours / week. If interested in traditional on-campus courses, please let your counselor know. Courses will be starting back on campus once the demand is there.
Tuition cost is $30
Enrollment is open and students can register at any time, as long as their is space availability.
There is a one time a year activity fee of $20*
*Costs and fees are subject to change without notice.
The Council on Occupational Education (COE) does not accredit avocational programs such as ESOL, ABE, GED®, AAAE, and TEAS. In addition, these programs do not qualify for Title IV financial aid assistance.
Register for the TEAS® exam by doing the following:
- Students will need to …
- prior to taking the TEAS® test students must first successfully pass (or exempt) the Basic Skills tests
- next, obtain a TEAS® Permission slip from the guidance counselor (Ms. Victor, contact info below) by appointment at least a week ahead of the testing date
- sign-up or pay at Registration with the completed slip at least two days ahead of the testing date
- be prepared to provide a picture ID and a non-refundable $68 fee. (Price is subject to increase)
Upcoming 2022 ATI TEAS testing dates:
Month Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 July 2022 6 13 20 31 August 2022 3 17 24 September 2022 - TBA
ALL TEAS® tests are given on campus. Please arrive to campus 30 minutes early with picture ID, receipts, and your ATI username and password. Late arrivals will not be admitted. There are no refunds.
TEAS scores are available the same testing day via www.atitesting.com.
*** After testing, please print your results and call (754) 321-5753 for an appointment to speak with Ms. Victor about your next steps to enrolling in Practical Nursing or to schedule your Practical Nursing Orientation.
Ms. Rachel Victor, Certified School Counselor
Adult General Education classes trimester calendar: