NEXT CLASS BEGINS November 2, 2023
Enter a career in the health science field!
NEXT CLASS BEGINS November 2, 2023 (Click Here for more information) (and the next cohort after that will begin on February 7, 2024)
Do you want to make a real difference in the lives of others? It is time to consider a career as a nurse! Whether in a hospital setting, doctor’s office or private duty, nurses have moved beyond the role of being the doctor’s assistant. Today’s nurses are responsible for encouraging the health of individuals and families, and play an essential role in the physical and emotional care of patients. Become part of this century’s highly respected and sought-after profession. The opportunities are endless, and McFatter’s Practical Nursing program is the place the start! Theory, laboratory, simulation, and clinical experiences are integrated into the curriculum providing an opportunity to learn.
|PRN0098||Practical Nursing Foundation 1||300 Hrs.|
|PRN0099||Practical Nursing Foundation 2||300 Hrs.|
|PRN0290||Medical Surgical Nursing 1||300 Hrs.|
|PRN0291||Medical Surgical Nursing 2||300 Hrs.|
|PRN0690||Comprehensive Nursing and Transitional Skills||150 Hrs.|
|Florida Resident Tuition||$3,780|
|Out of State Tuition||$15,120|
|Registration, Activity, Lab, Test, Insurance, and Trust Fees||$925|
|Books / Supplies||$1,186|
|Industry Certification & State Credential Exam Costs||$465|
|Florida Resident Total Cost||$6,356|
|Out of State Total Cost||$17,696|
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Please visit https://studentaid.gov/ to apply.
- Applicants must have a standard high school diploma or GED®.
- Schedule a basic skills assessment ($15) or provide official documentation of a basic skills exemption to your program counselor/advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor/advisor for basic skills assessment results and/or to arrange for the TEAS® test ($68). Applicants must have a passing score on the TEAS® test to enroll in the program. We offer TEAS® preparation/remediation courses online and on-campus. Click here for more information https://www.mcfattertechnicalcollege.edu/teas/
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor/advisor for a program specific orientation.
- Applicants must complete a physical exam and immunization record, drug screening (approved vendor only), and Level 2 Background Check (approved vendor only).
- Please note, additional fees associated with medical screenings are non-refundable.
- Register for classes during open enrollment.
- Program registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
|COMPLETION RATE (2021-22)||67%|
|PLACEMENT RATE (2021-22)||80%|
|NCLEX-PN PASS RATE (2022-23)||87%|
- National Licensed Practical Nurse (NCLEX-PN)
- Physician Offices
- Outpatient Care Facilities
- Home Health Care
- Nursing Homes
- Nursing Care Facilities
This program is accredited by:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
For information about additional national and program accreditation, contact the institution.
1350 Hours / 12 Months
This program is offered five times per year.
Days & Times:
- Monday – Thursday,
7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Enroll in our Practical Nursing program today.
To get started with this program, sign up today to attend a program orientation by contacting the Admissions Counselor at: [email protected] or 754.321.5753.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Admissions at (754) 321-5700.
Follow McFatter’s Department of Medical Technology