NEXT CLASS BEGINS January 23, 2024
Enter a career in the information technology field!
The Game/Simulation/Animation Programming program contains a series of introductory level courses designed to leave novice PC users with a strong foundation in 2D and 3D game design, modeling, and animation.
Students must have access to a computer with high-speed internet, 8GB of RAM, and 500GB of hard drive free space. A dedicated graphics card with a minimum of 16GB RAM is recommended. The coursework and applications used for training are compatible with Windows 7 or higher.
|Game/Simulation Software Developer
|FL Resident Tuition
|Out of State Tuition
|Books and Supplies
|FL Resident Total
|Out of State Total
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Please visit studentaid.gov to apply.
- Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design and Web Design
- Game Simulation Programmer
- Software Engineer
- Game Simulation Project Coordinator
Graduates may be awarded credits towards an Associate of Science Degree or Associate of Applied Science Degree at select Florida state colleges. Please click here for additional details.
- Schedule a basic skills assessment ($15) or provide official documentation of a basic skills exemption to your program counselor/advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor/advisor for basic skills assessment results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Program registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
For information about national and program accreditation, please contact the institution.
600 hours ǀ 6 months
August and January
*Students enrolled in distance and/or hybrid programs must have daily access to a computer with internet and a valid email address that they check daily. Additionally, students must have all necessary hardware and software components required by their program.
Days & Times:
- Monday – Friday
- 30 hours / week
Enroll in our Game/Simulation/Animation program today.
To get started with this program, sign up today to attend a program orientation by contacting the Admissions Counselor at: [email protected] or 754.321.5753.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Admissions at (754) 321-5700.