Applied Information Technology
NEXT CLASS BEGINS January 9, 2023
Enter a career in the information technology field!
This program prepares students for a variety of careers in the IT area. The content includes, but is not limited to, computer application skills including computer hardware, software applications, systems support and maintenance, and network concepts.
After successfully completing this program the student will be able to perform computer support services tasks and be prepared to enter a specialized Information Technology career cluster program at an advanced, accelerated level.
Additional Skills Covered:
- Computer Networking Skills
- Employability Skills
- Introduction to Information Technology
- IT and Web Systems
- Problem Diagnosis and Resolution
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150 hours|
|CTS0072||IT & Web Systems||300 hours|
|CTS0025||Computer Networking||150 hours|
|FL Resident Tuition||1,680|
|Out of State Tuition||6,720|
|Registration, Activity, Lab, Test, Insurance, and Trust Fees||195|
|Books and Supplies||TBD|
|FL Resident Total||2,173|
|Out of State Total||7,213|
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Please visit studentaid.gov to apply.
- CompTIA ITF
- CompTIA A+
- Computer User Support Specialist
Graduates may be awarded credits towards an Associate of Science Degree or Associate of Applied Science Degree at select Florida state colleges. Please click here for additional details.
- Schedule a basic skills assessment ($15) or provide official documentation of a basic skills exemption to your program counselor/advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor/advisor for basic skills assessment results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Program registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
600 hours ǀ 6 months
August, January, and June
Hybrid (requires class AND online instructional hours)
Days & Times:
5:30pm – 8:30pm
– And Online (remote)
- 19.5 hours / week as shown below
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 4.5 hours / day
- Thursday 1.5 hours
*Students enrolled in distance and/or hybrid programs must have daily access to a computer with internet and a valid email address that they check daily. Additionally, students must have all necessary hardware and software components required by their program.
Enroll in our Applied Information Technology Program.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Admissions at (754) 321-5700.