Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing
Advanced Welding Technology
NEXT CLASS BEGINS June 12, 2023
Enter a career in the architecture, construction, and manufacturing fields!
NEXT CLASS BEGINS June 12, 2023 – Click Here for more information
If you are ready to enhance your skills in the welding industry, our Welding Technology – Advanced program is for you! This program will refine your skills in gas and electric welding equipment and your work with steel and aluminum. An emphasis will be placed on pipe skills. This advanced level program also consists of:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) techniques
- Pipe Fitting Fabrication techniques
- Advanced Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) skills
- Emerging technologies directly related to geographically relevant welding needs.
The Welding Technology – Advanced program requires successful completion of Welding Technology and requires instructor approval.
|PMT0075||Advanced Welder 1||600 Hours|
|PMT0076||Advanced Welder 2||150 Hours|
|Florida Resident Tuition||$2,100.00|
|Out of State Tuition||$8,400.00|
|Registration, Activity, Lab, Test, Insurance, and Trust Fees||$658.00|
|Books / Supplies||$317.00|
|Industry Certification & State Credential Exam Costs||$0.00|
|Florida Resident Total Cost||$3,076.00|
|Out of State Total Cost||$9,376.00|
Fees are based on the number of class days according to the Broward County Public Schools calendar. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Schedule the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or provide official documentation for a TABE Exemption.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor for TABE results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Please be advised that registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
- Welding Technician
- Plumber, Pipe Fitter
- Structural Metal Worker
- Brazer and Solderer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Fabricator and Fitter
For information about national and program accreditation, please contact the institution.
750 hours / 7 months full-time; 12 months part-time
August, January, June
*Students enrolled in distance and/or hybrid programs must have daily access to a computer with internet and a valid email address that they check daily. Additionally, students must have all necessary hardware and software components required by their program.
Days & Times:
- Monday – Thursday
8:00 am – 2:30 pm Class
Online (6 hours)
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday:
6:00 pm – 10:00 pm Class
Online (4 hours)
Enroll in our Welding Technology program today.
To get started in the Welding program, Sign Up today for a program orientation or contact the counselor at: [email protected]
For additional information, please contact the Office of Admissions at (754) 321-5700.