Administrative Office Specialist
NEXT CLASS BEGINS January 17, 2023
Enter a career in the accounting and business field!
The Administrative Office Specialist program expands beyond the traditional role of an Administrative Assistant. This program will provide you with the skills and training necessary to launch into a career in the business world.
Through state-approved coursework, you will develop communication skills, higher-level thinking and decision making skills. Additionally, students will learn office procedures, advanced features of business software applications, administrative and financial functions, document production, and new technologies. Students will produce high quality portfolios as they progress through the program.
|Course Number||Course Title||Length|
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150 hours|
|OTA0041||Front Desk Specialist||300 hours|
|OTA0030||Assistant Digital Production Designer||150 hours|
|OTA0043||Administrative Office Specialist||450 hours|
|FL Resident Tuition||$2,940|
|Out of State Tuition||$11,760|
|Books and Supplies||Included|
|FL Resident Total||$3,366|
|Out of State Total||$12,186|
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Please visit studentaid.gov to apply.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Bundle Certification (3 of 5)
- Office Administrator
- Office Support Specialist
- Program Specialist
- Administrative Service Specialist
Graduates may be awarded credits towards an Associate of Science Degree or Associate of Applied Science Degree at select Florida state colleges. Please click here for additional details.
- Schedule a basic skills assessment ($15) or provide official documentation of a basic skills exemption to your program counselor/advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor/advisor for basic skills assessment results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Program registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
900 hours/approx. 9 months
August, January and June
*Students enrolled in distance and/or hybrid programs must have daily access to a computer with internet and a valid email address that they check daily. Additionally, students must have all necessary hardware and software components required by their program.
Days & Times:
Traditional – (In Person)
- Monday – Thursday
5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- 14 hours per week