Administrative Office Specialist
The Administrative Office Specialist program expands beyond the traditional role of an Administrative Assistant. This program will provide you with the skills and training necessary to launch a career in the business world. Over the course of 10 months, students will learn office procedures, advanced features of business software applications, administrative and financial functions, documentation production, and new technologies. The state-approved curriculum is delivered through in-class and on-line learning activities.
|PROGRAM NUMBER||PROGRAM TITLE||PROGRAM LENGTH|
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150 Hours|
|OTA0041||Front Desk Specialist||300 Hours|
|OTA0030||Assistant Digital Production Designer||150 Hours|
|OTA0043||Administrative Office Specialist||450 Hours|
- Schedule the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or provide official documentation for a TABE Exemption.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor for TABE results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Please be advised that registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
Program Hours and Schedule:
1050 Hours/10 Months/Hybrid
Class: Monday – Thursday, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Online: 14 hours per week
Industry Certification and Licensure:
- Office Administrator
- Office Support Specialist
- Program Specialist
- Administrative Service Specialist
For information about national and program accreditation, please contact the institution.
|Florida Resident Tuition||$2,940.00|
|Out of State Tuition||$11,760.00|
|Registration, Activity, Lab, Test, Insurance, and Trust Fees||$273.00|
|Books / Supplies||$126.00|
|Industry Certification & State Credential Exam Costs||Included|
|Florida Resident Total Cost||$3,339.00|
|Out of State Total Cost||$12,159.00|
Fees are based on the number of class days according to the Broward County Public Schools calendar. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Admissions Counselor for Administrative Office Specialist:
Mary Barone, Certified School Counselor
(754) 321-5840 or Mary.Barone@browardschools.com