Digital Media Technology
If you’ve imagined yourself in an exciting career in the popular world of media, Digital Media Technology is for you. This program prepares students to compete in a global workforce. Master multimedia production skills using digital audio and video, recording and editing motion graphics with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat. Those who complete the program will be sought after by the media industry as designers and technicians.
The software that the student will be working with includes:
- Photoshop – The leading photo editing software in the world today!
- Illustrator – Turn your drawings into electronic illustrations or create illustrations right in the computer.
- InDesign – If you have ever designed a flyer or brochure and not used InDesign, get ready to be blown away with what this incredible software will do.
- Acrobat – The software that is used to create documents for business.
- Dreamweaver – Have you ever gone surfing on the internet? If you have, most of the web sites that you have surfed were created with this legendary software.
- Premiere – Ever wanted to create a music video? This is the video editing software that will make it awesome.
|PROGRAM NUMBER||PROGRAM TITLE||PROGRAM LENGTH|
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150 Hours|
|DIG0080||Digital Media Technician||600 Hours|
- Schedule the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or provide official documentation for a TABE Exemption.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor for TABE results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Please be advised that registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
Program Hours and Schedule:
750 Hours/10 Months/Distance
Monday – Friday, ONLINE
Industry Certification and Licensure:
Adobe Certified Associate:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Multimedia Designer
- Publications Designer
- Video Editor
- Web Designer
For information about national and program accreditation, please contact the institution.
|Florida Resident Tuition/Registration Fees||$2,330.00|
|Out of State Tuition/Registration Fees||$8,630.00|
|Industry Certification & Licensure Exam||Included|
|Total Program Cost (Florida Resident)||$2,574.00|
|Total Program Cost (Out of State)||$8,874.00|
Fees are based on the number of class days according to the Broward County Public Schools’ calendar. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
Counselor for Digital Media Technology
Click Here to download a PDF brochure for complete information including costs.