Java Development & Programming
NEXT CLASS BEGINS AUGUST 21, 2017
Java Development & Programming includes but is not limited to the fundamentals of programming and software development, procedural and object-oriented programming, creating regular and specialized applications using the JAVA programming language, including testing, monitoring, debugging, documenting, and maintaining Java computer applications.
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Computer programmer assistant
- Computer programmer
- Java developer
- Foundations of programming
- Specialized Java database programming
- Procedural programming
- Object-oriented programming
- Java programming essentials
- Applied object-oriented Java programming
- Java programming capstone
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150 Hours|
|CTS0041||Computer Programmer Assistant||300 Hours|
|CTS0044||Computer Programmer||150 Hours|
|CTS0031||Java Developer||600 Hours|
- Schedule the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or provide official documentation for a TABE Exemption.
- Schedule an appointment with your program counselor for TABE results and/or a program specific orientation.
- Register for classes during open enrollment. Please be advised that registration runs on a first come, first served basis.
Program Hours and Schedule:
1200 Hours/12 Months/Distance
Industry Certifications and Licensure:
- CIW – Java Script Specialist
- MTA – Software Development Fundamentals
- CompTIA – Project +
- Java Programmer
- Business Analyst
- Quality Assurance Analyst
For information about national and program accreditation, please contact the institution.
|Florida Resident Tuition/Registration Fees||$3,600.00|
|Out of State Tuition/Registration Fees||$13,680.00|
|Industry Certification & Licensure Exam||$97.00|
|Total Program Cost (Florida Resident)||$4,155.00|
|Total Program Cost (Out of State)||$14,235.00|
Counselor for Java Development & Programming
Click Here to download a PDF brochure for complete information including costs.